Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

I was looking over the mess that is my basement.  It has become a catchall for my life at the moment - the outdoor furniture; the boxes of Christmas - waiting to be refilled with the sparkle from the Christmas tree for next year; laundry, bridge table that was never put back and now is holding all sorts of things that need to be put away…..and far in the corner my light table.  Must admit I looked at it and thought, maybe I'll just give the seed-starting a pass this year.  After all with the mess of the garden, who really knows what I'll need/want?

With that thought in my mind, put my laundry on and came upstairs to my computer.  And what do you know?  There it was:  my first enticement of the new year - an online seed catalogue pushed right into my email box: 85 new varieties, pretty coloured pictures, nothing but ice and snow outside, the season of fat and sugar officially over.  Gave my head a good shake, of course I'm going to start seeds this year, the only question is which ones and how many.  I can hardly wait to dig in.

Have a very happy new year!

Select Seeds header

 
Select Seeds 2014 Catalog has mailed!

We have over 85 NEW varieties of seeds and plants for your garden this year. 
 
Look for your new catalog  to arrive in early January. 
If you haven't ordered in a few years- welcome back! You may view our digital catalog or request a new one by clicking on Free catalog.

We keep adding favorites from our 25 years in business to our online selections with over 100 new additions this year alone. 


No comments: