Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Can you say Scam?


I was about to play on Gail's Wildflower Wednsday team.  However, when I went to load up my photos here's the message I got again....:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage

Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

So, when I went to learn more - well lookie here, I'm only using 11% of my total 1G.  Normally I'd be wound enough to start to look for the Prime Minister's phone number.  (I generally don't get further than just looking).  If I Google this problem, it's very odd, only bad WordPress issues come up.....No one in the Blogger/Google community has posted a suggestion when I asked what to do.  Oddly enough I was able to post Marion Jarvie's photos yesterday?  I know it's not a lot of money - but that's not the point, if you advertise/state that something is free, don't you have to honour it?  Or are there other rules on the Web?

Your current plan:
Free
5 GB of Drive (0% used)
10.01 GB of Gmail (0% used)
1 GB of Picasa (11% used)






Upgrade:

25 GB
$2.49 / Month
25 GB for Drive and Picasa
Bonus: Your Gmail storage will be upgraded to 25 GB.
Choose this plan
100 GB
$4.99 / Month
100 GB for Drive and Picasa
Bonus: Your Gmail storage will be upgraded to 25 GB.
Choose this plan
Need more storage?
Up to 16 TB available
  • See more plans

No comments: